Thursday, December 14, 2006

Last day of term


Week 11 at Art School - p.2

Even shorter entry today. It was the last day of term and we spent the day mounting our work while the tutors did the assessments for the fulltimers. It helped put all the work we've done in context - and helped us see what more we needed to do (I'm taking my acrylics on holiday with me!). Then, after a long day of standing and sticking and rearranging and sticking and rearranging again and sticking and packing up, we all went out to the student bar for a well deserved drink with the tutors ... Hurrah!

So, I'm off on holiday from Saturday for 3 weeks - over Christmas and New Years. Will be overseas so will probably not be updating the blog regularly if at all. So until then dear readers and fellow artists... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're having a blast! Happy Holidays! :D

ainslie said...

Merry Chrimble Mithi! advent calendar went down a treat! hugs to D.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Mithi! I love this card. Looking forward to seeing more of your work in 2007.

Anonymous said...

Drew I'm here at haad yuan
I'm having trouble with e-mail and phone reception
Have a safe trip
Hugs
Axx