Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Aaaaand here is a picture of the Queen ...


Hello there those lovely people who still come back to see what's up on planetmithi - almost nothing by the looks of it ... but fear not! A LOT of work is happening behind the scenes and we are T-minus 37 days to the degree show!

I've been working days, evenings, weekends ... and it feels (mostly) good. My work is finally beginning to look a bit more consistent, and I'm much happier with where it is going. Its amazing how much its moved on from just 6 months ago. They've been cracking the whip at college and you can see the reasons why as everyone's work is really coming together. There is a real buzz in the studios and I think it is going to be one hell of a good show :)

I still have a lot of images to make and work to do - and I really need to rehash this blog and my portfolio site, and design some personal stationery/business cards on top of all that. Have a look at our timetable leading up to the three (one Bristol, and two London) shows ... its manic!

I promise I'll upload all the work I'm doing now (including process sketches etc) once the show is up and I have a bit more time on my hands ... but in the meantime, here are some drawings of the Queen to keep you entertained ...

2 comments:

claire platt said...

awesome drawings!
good luck with the last 37 days! you can do it! almost there !

Sam Church said...

Hi Mithi-
you can't have too many pics of the Queen! I used to have to stare at books of stamps to get my fix, so it's great to have some new images to replace them! Great stuff, and good luck with the whole degree thing (I remember it well...).